Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Mommy-hood for me

Mommy-hood is an inspiring journey for many, a burdensome load for others and for me...its an inspiring load that I would not want to give up.
The journey through motherhood is something I wish I could explain better to the unmarried and married not-yet-mothers. Questions range from queries into the pain of labour to is it a boy or girl (since my little boy has plaits) to how do you do it (since my eldest son is autistic and a pre-teen) to do you intend to stop after this one (since I am pregnant with a girl due April 2014).  Only one of the above mentioned questions have a clear-cut answer. The little one IS a boy.  Other than that, there is no answer that I can give that will fit the questioner like a glove. NONE.
We are all different. We will all have different experiences. We will all have different responses. Even though we may be like minded. Mother-hood will be different for all of us but not different enough to separate us.
I love my children, love the journey that  I have started with them. I love my baby in heaven who I never even got to meet on earth. And I will love all that come my way according to the will of God and my family life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment