Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Five Minute Friday - FRIEND

Start

Sometimes you do not need to say a thing to that person...they just know. She knows how to let me cry, how to cry with me and how to get me out of the crying pit.

I so appreciate the example of community and true friendship that she is.


In her journey, that is years older than mine, I have been blessed to support, pray for and laugh with her. If a man wants friends that man must first show himself friendly alludes the scriptures.  How true, how true.

She thought me the importance of hearing God, being graceful in the midst of storms, trusting another of the same kind. What a friend she is. Thank God for her.

I would like that community to grow, of women supporting each other in all our imperfections. Of women being TRUE friends.  Of women creating a safety net for others.


Stop

http://lisajobaker.com/

It’s Five Minute Friday where a community of women gather to write for 5 minutes on 1 word. No editing, rethinking, backtracking – just get it out and on the page. Today’s word is FRIEND. It isn't easy but it’s so much fun. Join us.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Good friends are so hard to find these days, aren't they? I love that we have a Creator who wants to be our friend in order that we will know how to be friends to those around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed and thank you for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! Here from FMF. Thank you for sharing. :)
    http://maryhess.com/five-minute-friday-friend-2/

    ReplyDelete