Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Five Minute Fridays - Writer


START

Writing by a writer is usually genius.

Writing by one who wants to write, hopes to write well and looks forward to writing all that is in her is, well, not so genius. But that does not mean that I have given up. There are closet comedians, and I am a closet writer.


Oh I write so well in my head, I have at least three books inside me.  I write so well in my mind that I can imagine days in my home office spent writings. But I do not yet have my own home and therefore my own office is a lil while in the making.

I ask myself what will I say to the Lord who has given me the ideas if I do not put them to paper...I have no Idea, maybe, I can work on an answer by writing it out before hand.

And this is what I have been doing, practicing, thinking on, preparing to write and write well. STOP

http://lisajobaker.com/

It’s Five Minute Friday where a community of women gather to write for 5 minutes on 1 word. No editing, rethinking, backtracking – just get it out and on the page. Today’s word isWRITER. It isn't easy but it’s so much fun. Join us.



2 comments:

  1. "I ask myself what will I say to the Lord who has given me the ideas if I do not put them to paper." <-------- Such a challenge but also an encouragement to be reminded that the words do come from Him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very real. Very poignant. I like it! Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete