Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Five Minute Fridays - MESS


http://lisajobaker.com/

It’s Five Minute Friday where a community of women gather to write for 5 minutes on 1 word. No editing, rethinking, backtracking – just get it out and on the page. Today’s word is MESS. It isn't easy but it’s so much fun. Join us.

Start

Messy, messy me who wish I was perfect.  Only to be confronted daily by the mess that is me and my only grace is my Saviour's grace towards me.


Life throws curve balls and dodge balls, I look the wrong way and I am hit. Hit me - toddler tantrum, busyness, procrastination, debt, crying baby, health challenge...you have done your best and are not giving up. But. For. His. Grace. I would have gone under the mess that can sometimes be my life.

Jesus cleaned my messes up and is committed to cleaning my up though I may fall seven times seven times seven times seven.  He is merciful to me. Jesus my Mess Cleaner, thank You.

Stop

6 comments:

  1. His grace is sufficient. I have learned to embrace the mess although it isn't always easy. Thanks for sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon, its scary sharing sometimes but your words are encouragement. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Praise God he cleans up our messes! Popping over from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise Him indeed, thank you and blessings.

      Delete
  3. But. Not. For. God. -- Powerful words!!! FMF Neighbor Blessings

    ReplyDelete