Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Garden (Five Minute Fridays)



GARDEN

Start -

I have a garden...not one of flowers, plants or trees as yet. I need my own home and space for that.  But the garden I have is in the form of my family.  Green thumbs...I don't have. But I try mighty hard to water them with love, expose them to Son-shine and fertilize with grace and mercy.

If only I could remember that too much pruning could damage the plant.  I can over compensate in discipline all due to my own fears. But I remember almost all plants need watering every day...so I love those boys of mine and this girl that is still covered in rich soil.  She will burst forth soon.

Making sure that Son-light and our Caribbean sunlight reaches them is important.  Teach them the Word, live for them the Word, love them by the Word and teach them to spread Son-light. These are the important things. For was wonderful growth ...for a growing garden...I plan to add to this garden. Grace and mercy fertilizing us all.

Heavenly Father, you love me enough to prune me in just the right way...thank you.

Stop.
As inspired by - http://lisajobaker.com/five-minute-friday/

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful and lush and wonderful -- I am sure your family is under the hands of a good gardener full of spirit and faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I pray all is well with you and yours. God bless you!

      Delete