Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Five Minute Fridays - CHOOSE

Start - 

Recently, I have been choosing. Choosing more of the bad than the good in my thoughts. Its frustrating. I was given the power to choose. I. Must. Choose. Well.

The battle is real though - choosing life over death in my thought process.  My pain is real. My frustrations are real. But. I do NOT have to dwell on them. I chose to. Now I am choosing NOT to. I am choosing in a very desperate attempt to walk in peace and victory. I choose to do good. TO praise WELL. I choose life and Not death. 

My prayer is that the power to CHOOSE never leaves and the power to CHOOSE what is right comes much more easily. I CHOOSE life.

I pray you choose it too. 

Blessed day!!!

http://lisajobaker.com/

It’s Five Minute Friday where a community of women gather to write for 5 minutes on 1 word. No editing, rethinking, backtracking – just get it out and on the page. Today’s word is CHOOSE. It isn’t easy but it’s so much fun. Join us.
20140227-235311.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Kesha, you are soooo right! Life is all about choices and choosing to do right and live right and talk right and it does get easier the closer we grow to Jesus. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am humbled that you would pray....I pray for your blessings.

      Delete
  2. Praying for God's power and not willpower. And Grace. Heaps of grace.

    ReplyDelete